Friday, January 11, 2008
So, while waiting for the storm to pass, I watched Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy while laying in bed. I was going to get up and post this last night, but I figured if I got up out of bed, I would start eating. I know I had more points left for the night, but I really wasn't hungry and all I was thinking about was string cheese and honey wheat pretzels. It would have added 5 points to my day and I knew I had the extra points, but still, I kept wondering, would it trigger me to eat more? So, thankfully, I was just sleepy enough that I decided to turn the t.v. off and call it a night. Not one time yesterday (before breakfast any ways) did I think to myself, "I'm starving". So, no, I didn't eat the total of points I should but I was listening to my body. And I do believe if I ate less than my points all the time, that it would hinder the scale to.
Breakfast
2 Breakfast burritos (10)
Lunch
slowcooker enchilada (7)
Supper
WW’er Italian vegetable soup (2)
Grilled cheese sandwich (4)
Snack
Total points allowed/used: 37/23
Total flex allowed/used: 35/0







0 comments:
Post a Comment