Confession is good for the soul

Tuesday, January 8, 2008


Um, yeah. I wish I could say I was "reviewing" new foods. Remember that last post....I'm SO tired. I'm ready for bed. Gonna "veg" out and "watch" t.v. Yeah, right. In a matter of 15 minutes after putting the kids to bed.....this is what I consumed. A Quaker breakfast
cookie, a WW'er 1 pt Smores bar, a WW'er 2 pt chocolate caramel bar, one light string cheese, a snack size bag of baked cheddar and sour cream chips, 2 pretzel rods, about an 1/8 cup of craisins, and about 8 almonds...of course, I had it all with a Coke Zero. And I kept telling myself, this is the last thing. No more after this. I just went crazy. My head hurts. Bad weather is headed our way. And there I go, making one excuse after another. I'm taking all of this out of my flex. Not sure how many points yet. I still have to figure. Darn it!

1 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

At least you didn't hide it. Congrats for having the courage to admit it AND post it all. That's the first step.