Friday Bullet

Friday, January 11, 2008

I am SO not good at post titles. lol

Today was a good day. I had one of those on-the-go-all-day, no-time-to-just-chill days. Eh, keeps me from thinking about food all day.

About the Bullet. After my mom and I ran to town today, she invited me to stay for lunch. She got a Magic Bullet for Christmas (my brother got it for her from Walmart), and after we had our sandwich, she made us a Strawberry-Banana smoothie. All she used was fresh strawberries, a fresh banana, a splash of OJ, and crushed ice. It was SO good. I am almost positive I want one now. Except, when I went to Amazon, some of the feedback on it is terrible. So far, my mom loves hers. I'm anxious to try the fresh salsa recipe!

Anyway, I keep babbling over stuff, typing and rewording. I think this is my cue to exit... ::curtsy::

Breakfast
Fruit and granola parfait (4)

Lunch
turkey and cheese sandwich (5)
fat free cheddar and sour cream chips (1)
Magic Bullet Strawberry-Banana smoothie (2)

Supper
tuna helper (6)
green peas (1)
Mexican corn muffins (4)

Snack
honey wheat braided twists pretzels (4)
string cheese (1)
mexican corn muffin (2)
1 c 2% milk (3)
100 cal pack oreos (2)

Total points allowed/used: 37/35
Total flex allowed/used: 35/0

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I'd like to have a Magic Bullet but I am not willing to pay the price for them (I think they are around $50). Glad your mom likes hers!!!

Sounds like you had a great day!!