Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wow. In two more days, it will be 10 years since I last saw you. 10 years. A whole decade. How do you live without your daddy? The one you always run to when things are wrong. The one that picked me up when I had a bad day. I miss you terribly. I still cry. I feel cheated out of 10 years of your life. When I was a little girl, I never ever thought I would have to live without my daddy. Not until I was much older any ways. You always made every thing better. You could always see the good things in every one, even when all you heard was negative. I want those qualities. I had so much more to learn from you. Stories to hear. I wanted my kids to really know you. Learn some of those wonderful qualities. I had two more children since you went away. I just know they would have loved you as much as I did. I miss you.
Happy Birthday Daddy. You are always and forever in my thoughts!







2 comments:
I know its hard day for you my friend.. I lost my dad a little over 6 years ago to a car wreck.. and it does not matter how old you are. Nothing can replace our dads.. Nothing... my thoughts are with you..
Awww... I'm so sorry. I lost my dad several years ago, too. I miss him like crazy... and I always will. Thank God for wonderful memories.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment