Thursday, January 10, 2008
The bad weather that is. It's approaching us. Already on the West side of Alabama. I love rain. I could lay in the bed all day and listen to the rain. It just never fails though, the nights dh is gone, the bad weather comes and it almost ALWAYS arrives at night. :( So, it will be my responsibility to gather up my three children, 10, 7, and 4 and my grandmother, 77, and head to the storm shelter. That part wouldn't be so bad, but the fact that most likely it will be pitch black. We don't have the first good flashlight (although the kids each got one for Christmas) and we have to go down a hill to get to it (the storm shelter). Oh well. Maybe it won't be too bad tonight.
I had to go to Walmart today and buy some cat and dog food. While I was there, I picked up another Betta fish. Yes! I'm addicted. So, after breakfast and while listening to the weather, I decided to fix him up in his new home. That task is completed and now I have an hour to spare until time to pick up the boys from school.
I have no idea what we are going to have for supper. I'm just not in the mood to cook anything. We have a few leftovers. I may give everyone the choice of leftovers or a sandwich. So far, I've only had the burritos. I'm not hungry right now. I think I'll go lay down a bit before time to leave. I'll add my food journal for the day later.







2 comments:
I'm right there with ya on the storms, K. Let's hope it doesn't get too bad. I got tater soup on the stove right now. :)
I don't even know what a storm shelter is (we don't have those out here) but stay safe and I hope hte weather passes soon!
Post a Comment