Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Ok, I'm gonna get this post over with tonight. I'm so so very tired for some reason. We have been on the go for most of the day. Went shopping with my mom and pretty much, no time to slow down today. As soon as we got home, it was time to get the boys from school. I'm getting ready to veg out in front of the t.v. and call it a day.
We had Mexican for lunch. I feel like I did pretty good. I mean, it could have been worse. I had chicken fajitas, just the meat mixture. It comes with refried beans and rice, but I just got double beans. I had a few chips and salsa (maybe a dozen or so, but definitely not the whole basket like I usually do). I guesstimated my points and moving on. I didn't do too bad tonight, and I still have a few points left over in case I underestimated. The only thing I worry about is eating this meal two days before my WI. Ahh, well. I am still eating 100% better than I have been.
Here is my journal for today...
Breakfast
scrambled egg sandwich (4)
1 c 2% milk (3)
Lunch
chicken fajita meat mixture (8)
refried beans (7)
chips and salsa (5)
Supper
1 c butterbeans (3)
okra and tomatoes (0)
Snack
sample trail mix at Sam’s (2)
½ snack bag honey wheat pretzels (2)
light string cheese (1)
baked cheddar and sour cream chips (3)
Quaker oatmeal breakfast cookie (3)
WW'er smore bar (1)
WW'er chocolate caramel bar (2)
few almonds (2)
couple pinches of Craisins (1)
2 pretzel rods (2)
Total points allowed/used: 37/37
Total flex allowed/used: 35/15
*I do drink liquids (water, diet soda, or sf koolaid) through out the day. I just don't count them unless they have points.







0 comments:
Post a Comment