::yawn:: Sleepy Sunday

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I have been SO sleepy today. Actually, it hit after lunch, so I am thinking it has to do with the two desserts I ate at lunch today. Although they were both WW'er friendly, still, two was overkill. They both had sugar and I know how much sugar triggers me. I woke up ravenous from my 15 minute power nap. I had an apple, a good choice. Tonight I did have pizza, but it was planned for. Yayee me! No guilt and I am within my points.

What sounds really good right now is a nice warm bath, fresh washed face (gotta get the make-up off), and a good nights sleep.

Breakfast
coffee w/ 3 tsp amaretto creamer, ½ tsp sugar (1)
pb toast (2)

Lunch
roast beef sandwich w/ swiss (6)
baked chips (2)
diet soda lemon cake (3)
raspberry cheese cake (4)

Supper
pepperoni pizza (18)

Snack
1 apple (1)

Total points allowed/used: 37/37
Total Flex allowed/used: 35/0

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on staying OP! Good for you! :)

Honi said...

staying OP is always good..