Saturday, January 5, 2008
Well, I didn't do too good last night, but it could have been worse. I don't know what got into me, well, yes I do. I was tired and I should have went to sleep instead of the kitchen. I really didn't do too bad. I had popcorn (the kind on the stove, about 1/2 c kernals and 1 tbsp EVOO) and I ate this mini bag of flax seed granola bites (they were kind of cakey like). I have to sort out my damage, but all in all, I don't think I did too bad. I mean, I do still have flex points to fall back on. And, since my goal is 1 lb a week. I think I'll be ok.
I need to plan for my day today. It is 10 a.m. and I still haven't had breakfast. I need to do that and decide on lunch (maybe Subway?) and supper (thinking something with large butterbeans, or pinto beans). I have to go to the grocery store and I am hoping dh will keep the kids for me.
I have decided not to weigh daily (at least for now). I usually like to because it keeps me motivated, but sometimes, it is really worth just seeing the number at the end of the week and not all the fluctuations in between.
I'll be back later to post my menu. :) Oh, and what is the etiquette on replying to comments? Do I do it in my blog comments, or go to the fellow blog commenter, or privately email (if you have that option?) I usually do it in mine comments, but I hope I don't offend if that isn't right. And, if any of you are on AIM, Yahoo, MSN messengers and want to ever chat that way, let me know. ;) I'm on dial up (no other option where I live), so I don't always open them up, but still, if I do, and ya'll are on, I could buzz you sometimes. Anyways...







4 comments:
I usually reply to comments on the other person's blog. So if I was replying to you, I would come here and leave my reply/answer. I know once I post a comment/question, I don't always go back to that person's comments to see if they answered. Make sense? LOL!!! :)
Don't sweat last night. At least it wasn't ice cream that you ate or a whole tub of candy. You didn't do bad at all, IMO. :)
I think that weighing only once a week is a great idea. Being females, our weights fluctuate too much on a day to day basis... and sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with how much fat we've gained or lost. All it does is mess with our minds! lol
I'm not sure if I mentioned this to you or not, but have you thought about joining Shannon's Easter Challenge? We're weighing in every Monday. The info. is on the side of my blog if you're interested. It's a great way to be accountable and gain great support at the same time!
I never know where to respond to comments, either... so don't ask me. lol
Glad to hear that you are back and thinking and planning, even if you didn't do as well as you had hoped at WI.
As for comments, I think everyone does it differently. I've seen people answer in their own blog comments like Roni or Sister Skinny and other will comment in the other persons blog and sometimes I just create a new post and answer the questions. I say go with what feels right to you and people will figure it out.
Have a great weekend!
i usually reply back in emails. i never remember to go back to other people's blogs to see if they replied to me anyway. hah.
it sounds like you didn't do badly last night. air popped popcorn is pretty good for you.
i go back in forth with weighing every day and weighing once a week. like you, i like the accountability daily weighing gives me, but i get depressed sometimes with the daily fluctuations (like i had a couple of days ago!).
Post a Comment