Thursday, January 17, 2008
Well....I lost 3 lbs!! Woohoo!!!
And, even though, I'm thrilled with that...I am still a little bummed that I am in the 290's. Especially when last Summer I was around the 260's. I know I deserve to be in the 290's with the way I was eating. I mean, come on, what did I expect? I went food crazy. I felt like any time I left the house, it was an excuse to eat fast food. I deserved it. The kids weren't with me, eat now, it will be cheaper. Then, when I came home, I had to cook for everyone else and of course, it would have to be something quick because I needed to lay down due to the carb/sugar overload. Corn dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza, chips, mac and cheese, etc. And, most likely, I ate with them too. You get the picture. I am a food addict. No doubt. I have been known before to eat at three different fast food joints at one time because I wanted something from each of them. Shame, shame....
Ok, so three pounds, that puts me at a total of 7.4 lbs in two weeks. I am 5.4 lbs ahead in my "1 lb per week" goal. In about 20-27 weeks we are going to the beach. If I stick with my 1 lb per week, I could be in the 270's. If I stick to this current trend, I'll be back in the 260's! No pressure though.








2 comments:
WOO HOOO!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!
And you made me cry with the tribute to your dad. Sounds like he was a wonderful man.
Congrats on the loss! That is AWESOME! And don't feel bad about last summer. That is the past. That is behind you. I gained over 60 lbs. last year... but this is a new year. Let's forget the past and have a wonderful 2008! :)
Post a Comment