Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Peanut Butter Pie
3 pts for 1/8th slice
12 ozs light cool whip (I used 8 ozs)
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter (or 4 tbsps PB2)
1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
Mix pb and coolwhip until blended together. Pour into pie crust. Freeze. Take pie out about 15 minutes or so until slightly thawed. Cut in 8 slices. Enjoy.
*Anyone can run this through the recipe builder to find out exact points. I'm not sure if fat free coolwhip would work just as well. Personally, I think the light adds a bit more points than the fat free, so use your judgement. As in, personally I think this pie is more than 3 points using light coolwhip. I know 1 (8oz) tub of Fat Free Coolwhip is 10 pts and I think the light is a lot more (because of the fat). Anyone know???







1 comments:
Kendra
Just wanted you to know I come by every once in a while. You can do it girl. :)
Post a Comment