Saturday, January 12, 2008
Today was an easy day. No food cravings, no snacking. Just an easy day. I love days when my thought isn't entirely on food. I'm trying not to sweat the little stuff. When I'm hungry, I eat, sensibly. When I am not hungry, and even though I think I am, I'm trying to figure out why and occupy my thoughts on other things.
Another thing about today, well, even this week, it has just flown by for me. It's almost like a blink and a whole week of my life is gone. Maybe this weight loss thing will fly by. ;)
Breakfast
breakfast burrito (5)
1 c 2% milk (3)
Lunch
coffee w/ 3 tsp amaretto creamer, ½ tsp sugar (1)
100 cal Lorna Doone cookies (2)
orange (1)
Supper
bbq chicken thigh (5)
pinto beans (3)
mashed potatoes (3)
broccoli and cheese (2)
biscuit (3)
Snack
Total points allowed/used: 37/28
Total Flex allowed/used: 35/0







3 comments:
HI! Thanks so much for leaving a comment. You've got a great blog and you have lost some serious weight girl! Good for you! That's gotta feel amazing hey??
I do have the Magic Bullet -a gift given to me by my mother a couple Christmas's ago - something at the time I said I would never use - and stuffed it away and forgot about it. Then I jumped on the blog bandwagon and started actually watching what I was eating - hmm, guess what? The Magic Bullet ROCKS. :))) I do enjoy it and I think that you would like the salsa - at least you can control what you put it in. My husband always makes fun of me - he says that my salsa is like ketchup - I don't like the heat and he does.
Take care and keep it up - I will be keeping an eye on you.
I'm glad you had such a great day! :)
Easy days are GOOD!! Enjoy them b/c they don't seem to come to often, do they?!?
Post a Comment