Friday, January 4, 2008
Got my vase set up. I'm super excited. I just like watching him!
I started back on track this a.m. I will update tonight. I was devastated by the number on the scale yesterday, but I shouldn't have been seeing as I have been off track since early Summer.







4 comments:
CUTE!!! :)
It's so pretty! I don't know much about Betta fish... or any fish, actually. lol How often do you have to clean the vase? How often do you feed the fish?
Very cool and so peaceful!
I feed him twice a day, once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I bought betta fish food and that is what the container said. lol The cleaning part...I'm not sure how often yet. I'm thinking once a week? I'll just keep an eye on the water. I don't want the water to get nasty and slimey.
Post a Comment