Monday, Where did it go?

Monday, January 7, 2008

Wow! Today has flown by for me. Never ever enough time on the days dh is home. We just hung around the house and did things around here. I LOVE those kind of days. I didn't even have time for lunch today. Actually, I had a late breakfast and then I had a snack at lunch time, so when I decided I was ready for lunch, it was time to get the kids from school...then when we got home, it was time to start supper. Ahhh, well...

So, now it is time to chill out and wind the kids down for bed. Dh is working on a model car with our oldest DS. My other son is watching Shrek 3 and my dd is entertaining me with some musical learning toy right beside me.

Here is my food journal for today. Not sure if I am done eating for the night, as I haven't had all my points, but I'm getting ready to call it a day...

Breakfast
Cheesy potatoes (5)
2% milk (3)

Lunch
coffee w/ 3 tsp creamer, ½ tsp sugar (1)
½ tbsp pb half sandwich (2)

Supper
1 c large butter beans (3)
okra and tomatoes (0)
Meatloaf muffin (5)
½ c shells and cheese (4)
1 biscuit (3)

Snack
peanut butter pie (4)

Total points allowed/used: 37/30
Total flex allowed/used: 35/3

*edited to add the peanut butter pie dessert I just had.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Peanut butter pie sounds delish! Would you care to post the recipe?? It sounds so good!!!