Thursday, January 10, 2008
Mmm'mm. (Darn! I keep forgetting to take pictures of the food, too anxious to eat it I guess) I made these this morning. So good. Actually, one was pretty filling, but I've got like a gazillion points and since I was eating such late breakfast, I figured I would have plenty of points to spare.
Breakfast Burrito
5 pts
1 fat free tortilla (I used fat free La Banderito or use your favorite 1 pt one)
1 egg (scrambled)
1/2 oz 2% shredded cheese
1 slice bacon
Rotel lime and cilantro tomatoes or salsa
Place tortilla on plate. Add scrambled egg, cheese, bacon, and tomatoes. Roll up burrito style.
You can make it less points by using egg beaters. Those of you familiar with Rotel tomatoes, I just found the lime and cilantro kind this past week. I loved the taste of it and it went really well on the burritos.







0 comments:
Post a Comment