Slacker (and weigh in)

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I have been such a slacker. Neglecting my blog. I started a daily journal at the Bootcamp forum and after I write it, I think, dang! I could have just copy and pasted that to my blog. Ahh, well.

So, my scale was down 2.4 lbs this week. Go me!

I had a rough weekend. Friday night, I went out with a friend and had Mexican food, TCBY white chocolate mousse with a Take 5 topping, and a small McD's french fries. . Saturday, I had a wedding shower to attend. I did well, since I was a host, I made lots of things "light". I did end up drinking two cups of punch and eating a piece of cake, so, yeah, I didn't do too hot. I came home and snacked on yogurt raisins, almonds, and vanilla creme cookies. At supper time, I was too tired to eat, so I just didn't eat anything else. I wasn't hungry technically any ways.

Dh and I have been on the outs with each other. Not sure if it is him or me because I am PMSing something terrible. We both keep finding fault with one another any time either one of us says or does something. :( Luckily, I haven't been turning to food because of it.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

WOO HOO on the loss! That's AWESOME!!!