Sunday, September 16, 2007

A lousy dang maintain. Ahh, well, I did miss a lot of my walking this week. I will do better this week. Keeping on keeping on will get this weight off. Quitting because of a maintain? No way!!! Actually this a.m., I took the average of three weighs. The first step was 280.4. No, I wasn't satisfied. I had to step on it again.......280.8. I REFUSED to have a .2 gain. So, one more time, I stepped on the scale. I think the scale gods were mocking me. It was 280.6. Eh. I'll take it. Next week will be so much better!







4 comments:
Sounds like we have the same scale. lol Every time I weigh myself... the first number is always the lowest. I don't know why I feel compelled to step on the scale two more times, but I always do... and the numbers are always higher. So from now on... I'm only going to step on the scale once. lol
I think that is one of the reasons that I don't have a scale after all that I think I would have kicked it out the door or thrown it out the window lol
Hey Kendra
Good job on keeping your mind in the right place even with a maintain. Keeping going is the ticket to success. (I am preaching to myself as much as to you)
A maintain is always better than a gain IMO. This week will be better!
Post a Comment