Saturday, September 29, 2007
Definitely not in a good place (dietwise). Thanks for all the comments and "where are you's". I'm ready to fight again. Although, I'm waiting until tomorrow (and hopefully making better choices today) to officially start. This is such a bad habit for me. I'll do good for 4 weeks (give or take) and then go off plan for two weeks, just to undo all the hard work I've accomplished. I want to see the 100's. I'm so sick of the 200's. I hate seeing pictures of myself. I want to like seeing myself. I colored my hair the other day. My friend wanted me to take pictures and send them to her. I hated every picture I took. I liked my color, just not seeing me.
So, be looking for my comeback. Tomorrow, I will also see the damage I did in two weeks. I haven't been on a scale since my last WI here. Wish me luck.







1 comments:
I'm glad you're making a "comeback," girl! You can do this! You really can! I know it's not easy... and we all fall off the wagon from time to time... but we're all here for you to help you and encourage you in every way that we can. So hang in there! This is just a little bump in the road... and you will get over it and kick butt from now on! :)
Post a Comment