Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Not much to say these days. I'm doing well and on program. I don't know why I have this renewed sense of dieting, but I'm loving it. Maybe it is because I'm 35 years and I have this horrible fear of dying too young. That I'll miss watching my children grow up. I want to be my own personal Biggest Loser!
Speaking of, I absolutely love that show. I cry every time I watch it. It is so inspiring. I'm so glad it is back on. I love Sami, er, I mean Alison Sweeney. lol I do miss Caroline Rhea though. I was worried that I missed it last week, but fortunately, it was still in my DVR memory to record.
I missed my walking this a.m. I had to clean my house and get it ready to do a photo shoot with a friend. She is 8 months pregnant and I have been wanting to practice maternity shoots so she let me. I was surprised at how well they came out. I really need to start practicing more. It was fun, but I was so tired afterwards and not enough time before the boys got home to rest. Well, I did get about a 15 minute power nap. lol Maybe tonight, after church and after the kids are in bed, I'll do an exercise video. If not, then I have to walk tomorrow and Friday. ;)







2 comments:
I have a friend who is awesome at photography and I am hoping she will do maternity shots of me in the spring. :) I think it's great you did that for your friend. I know she will cherish those shots!
I'm glad you're doing well and have been staying on your program. Good for you! :)
I love Biggest Loser, too! I am SO glad that the new season has started! It is SO motivational!
Post a Comment