Monday, September 3, 2007
Good day. I snacked a lot, but at least I made good choices. I'm so tired of DSJ and DDK being such picky eaters. It is SO frustrating. DSP enjoys food, like me, will eat all kinds, or at least try it. DSJ and DDK, if it is a vegetable, gags. They want sugar loaded or carb loaded food. But, THEY are the skinny ones! I just don't get it. Anyways, I was super frustrated with those two tonight at supper. :(
Supper was really good, besides having to force two of my kids to eat veggies. I served the beef stew with Cheddar Bay Biscuits (like Red Lobster's, but lightened up). Those biscuits are SO good. It's hard to stop at one. I planned to eat two, but decided I would want ice cream when dh got his tonight, so, I stopped at one and just took my time with it.
I really need some exercises, or a particular DVD to do in between my walks (as in strength exercises). Any suggestions would be appreciated. I can do leg lifts (top and bottom), but I just need some other things to do. I have rubberbands, but I just don't know how to use them. lol
So, I managed to post twice in one day. :) It is about time for bed. I've got a few more things to do online and then dream land......here I come!







0 comments:
Post a Comment