Just some chit chat

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well, I decided to post a little early today. Dh will be home early tonight, so, I may not have time to post later.

I'm doing well today. I am low on the point scale. Thinking about fixing some light vanilla yogurt and frozen mangoes for a snack. Spaghetti is planned for supper tonight, but it will have to wait until after church. I've moved on from last night's "mini binge". I don't feel bad about it. I made a good choice, that is all that matters. It could have been much worse.

A friend is bringing me some exercise DVD's to try out. I challenged her to exercise at least 30 minutes every other day. She has a gazelle and weight bench at her house. She has been a WW'er lifetimer since last Summer. I'm super proud of her!

I peeked at my scale today. It was less than yesterday, but still more than my official weigh in this past Sunday. I'm blaming my Friday Mexican feast and the wedding shower on Saturday. I'm back on track and happy with my program (and myself). I'm just taking it one day at a time. I almost have 1 month of BootCamp under my belt. It's almost time to take more pictures. I can't wait to see! If I see a big difference, I may share my pictures. ;) If not, I may wait until the 12 weeks are up to share here. lol

2 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

What is boot camp? Sounds stressful!
:)

Chubby Chick said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. And I'm so glad I did! I'm going to be checking in on you, girl! You can do this! :)