Friday, September 7, 2007
I love it when I find someone’s blog and their starting weight is about the same as me. It gives me hope. I know if they can do it, so can I. I love it even more when I see that they are going through things that I am going or have been through. I find lots of inspiration right from my little computer room. I don’t have to pay $12 a week for a program that I know by heart (I am 100% for attending meetings, don’t get me wrong). I have joined and rejoined WW’er meetings since 1995. I am a believer. The joke was, every time I’d lose 30 lbs, I’d get pregnant. The last two times I joined, I just up and quit when the finances got tight. I despised paying for the meeting and then having to pay the extra gas to drive to town (we live out in the country). I have met lots of great people and I adore the leader. So far, I’m doing great, on my own. I hope I can stay this determined. Yep! Another great saying I got from my leader, Decide to be Determined!
Today was one of those, “I’m just not hungry” days. I ate breakfast kind of late, due to not wanting to fix anything. Then lunch time came. I decided to put on some soup for supper, so I started it. By the time I ate lunch, it was way past lunch time. I have tons of points left tonight. I know I will end up having a snack or two tonight, but still. I LOVE these kind of days (as opposed to my PMS “I want it all” days.)
I took some picture of our goats tonight. I’m still trying to learn my digital camera. I wish I could get the hang of using that flash. I waited a little too late this evening to get some good natural light pictures. Everything was coming out too dark. Then my flash was just really giving that unnatural flash look. I really would love to pursue photography. I took a class in high school (way back when all there was was film cameras), but I sure would love to take some digital photography classes. It’s hard to find those type of classes when you live out in the middle of nowhere. I have a very pregnant friend and I am going to attempt to do some maternity shots for her next week. I am so excited!







4 comments:
Congratulations on your "not hungry" day! I had a "want to pig out/moody" day.
Love the pics of your goats! :)
Your goats are adorable! I love their little bells!
this is true. i love it when i find people who've come from where i started. i follow those people the most closely. lol...its almost as if i pattern my habits after theirs. guess that's not that bad of an idea.
you appear to be doing excellent at quick glance! congratulations and keep at it.
my neighbor had a goat. they kept him as a dog...he'd frolick about the yard with the other dogs, chasing cars. in turn, from time to time, you could see the dogs trying a bit of the grass!
just found your blog. congrats on all your success! you're encouraging me to FOCUS, and to really capitalize on those days when I don't 'feel like eating'. well done!
hey - i'm a really bad cook. How do you cook a turkey breast in the crockpot? for how long? that sounds like something even I could do - and my family loves turkey. thanks!! i'll check back on the comments to see if anyone answers. :)
Steph
Post a Comment