Tuesday, September 4, 2007
I have been so hungry today. Or, rather not hungry, I just have the munchies. I sit in bed, watching t.v. and think of food. Every commercial, every actor, stuffing their face, I imagine what they may be eating (if it isn't obvious). Then the cravings hit. Then my mind starts to break it down. I start imagining my fridge, freezer, and pantry. I have been SO good. I NEED to lose control. I crave losing control. WHY??? I ended my day being over my calories (per Sparkpeople) and over my points (per WW'ers). Not by much, but enough that I am mad at myself. The 1/2 peanut butter sandwich and skim milk pushed me over. I guess I could have done worse, eh??? (sigh)







1 comments:
K, what you've done isn't too bad at all. Just move past it. Tomorrow is a new day. You're doing a great job...don't get down on yourself. Be positive.
Post a Comment