Zzz'zz-land, here I come!!!

Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm tired and ready for bed. Maybe tonight I'll get some decent sleep. I didn't drink too much water before bedtime. Since I started walking, it is SO easy to get my 8+ cups in every day.

I got my walking in today. 5 laps again, 30 minutes. I'm thinking that I will be starting some strength exercises before long and then I'll alternate my walking days with my strength days. For now, I'm walking daily.

My food plan is going well. I kind of want to eat tonight, but I think once I get my bath and get in bed, I'll be ok. I think I'm just tired.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I hope to go do something with her tomorrow. I need to call tonight and see if she is available. If not tomorrow, then maybe one day later this week. I think she has a planned shopping day with one of her friends this week.

Off to soak in the tub. Then it will be time to get the kids in bed.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

yay to go on the walking!!! I haven't been on the eliptical in 4 days but have been working my rear off. Playing with power tools is exhausting work! Maybe we should do a workout video using lumber and power tools! LOL