Saturday, August 18, 2007
Am I the only one that has a hard time eating "diet food" when I'm not on a diet, even though I like the stuff I eat? For example, I have a box of Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters. I LOVE that stuff. When I eat it, it's always my measured, point calculating portion. This a.m., I was reaching for the kids sweet sugary cereal (cuz, you know I can't start my diet today if I am starting next week :P ) and the box was nearly empty. So, I got looking and there was my box of Fiber One! WOOHOO!! It was a near full box too. I got it out, poured a bowl out (non measured of course, because then that would mean that I cared about my diet today) and enjoyed the yummy goodness!
So, I did weigh myself today. *damp hair, pj's, and non measured bowl of Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters and milk in my tummy* and I was 293 lbs. SO thankful that wasn't 300 yet. Then I'd really be upset. Eh, who am I kidding. I'm upset, but I can't really complain about it because I did it to myself. This past time I rejoined WW'ers, I was 294.4 lbs by their scale. On June 6th, I was down to 273.8. By June 20th, my last official meeting I attended, I was back up to 283.8 lbs. For the record, I started WW'ers several times before, the time before this year being April 16, 2005 I had reached my all time high of 330 lbs. By May 6, 2006, I was down to 262.8 lbs. So, yeah. I know how to do this. I've done Flex and Core. Core seemed easy once I started, but talking myself into it was hard. It seemed so complicated. I remember thinking it wasn't so bad after all. Now that I have been off it for some time, I am again overwhelmed with trying it.
I have a sugar addiction. I love sugar. Sugar does not like me. My dh doesn't have the food cravings if he eats/drinks sugar. Me??? It's like a drug, the more I eat, the more I want. And after awhile, it isn't even sweet sugar I want, it's breads and carbs and yummy quick food stuff. Everything I do revolves around food. If I go shopping, I plan to eat out. If dh and I have errands, where are we going to eat?, the hiking thing, I couldn't wait to go eat after we were finished. So, yeah. I "heart" food.
So, here I go, baring my soul. My embarrassing addiction that I cannot hide from the world.







1 comments:
Oh, I have bounced around the 200's so many times I barely remember which way is up! I'm restarting again after a much longer absence than you, so I was really happy to find your blog- I am going to keep checking it for inspiration as I start back out.
Post a Comment