Sunday, August 19, 2007
I had a perfectly on program day today (er, or yesterday now)! I am thrilled. I had a friend nudge me in the right direction. Sadly, I bought some yummy groceries (as in bad for me yummy), but I'm dealing. I was given a 3 month challenge and I took it on. I can do this! I got my measurements and pictures. Don't be shocked on the measurements. Take in consideration I am 5'6" and 291.6 lbs, ;) . I know I am (and I hate this word) "morbidly" obese. Oh, and the pictures, un-uh, not yet. I'm not that bold yet. They are terrible, in shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I may post them in the future, but for now, not ready to share. Here is my BootCamp journal!
BootCamp Food Journal
Starting weight – 291.6 lbs
Measurements
- Arms – 18 ½ inches
- Stomach – 52 ½ inches
- Thighs – 33 inches
- Bust – 53 inches
- Hips – 61 inches
- Calves – 17 ½ inches
Scrambled egg – 70 calories (2 pts)
WhiteWheat toast – 50 calories (1 pt)
Pack instant grits – 100 calories (2 pts)
½ tbsp Land O Lakes light butter – 25 calories (1 pt)
spray butter on toast – 0 calories (0 pts)
1 cup 2% milk – 130 calories (3 pts)
Total – 375 calories (9 pts)
Lunch
Taco Salad
½ c lean ground beef (taco seasoned) – 160 calories (4 pts)
½ c ff refried beans – 100 calories (1 pt)
¼ cup ff cheese – 45 calories (1 pt)
ff sour cream – 20 calories (0 pts)
lettuce, tomato, onions – 20 calories (0 pts)
sliced black olives – 30 calories (1 pt)
salsa - 15 calories (0 pts)
yellow watermelon – 50 calories (1 pt)
Total – 440 calories (8 pts)
Snack
1 cup grapes – 114 calories (1 pt)
½ serving pretzels – 55 calories (1 pt)
Total – 169 calories (2 pt)
Supper
Grilled chicken – 180 calories (6 pts)
1 tsp EVOO – 40 calories (1 pt)
Lettuce, Tomato – 41 calories (0 pts)
LDR blue cheese dressing – 45 calories (1 pt)
10 saltines – 120 calories (2 pts)
1/8 slice Red Baron Sausage and Pepperoni pizza 213 calories (5 pts)
Grand Total – 1,623 (34 pts)
Exercise – Sunday is my rest day.







3 comments:
Looking very, very good, Kendra.
I'm proud of you on your restart.
You are a well behaved snacker! Most of my points are snacks. yikes. Good job yesterday. I got stressed out and didn't do so great, but I'm back on the wagon today!
Great job on taking on the challenge. Your calories and points look good an WOOHOO to you for doing Boot Camp. The thought alone scares me. Can't wait to see your progress!
Post a Comment