Monday, August 6, 2007
Even though I am still longing for the beach, dh's official week vacation is over. Along with getting a goat/donkey pen up, we accomplished a trip to the landfill, a meal at Logan's Roadhouse (Yep, got my steak! ;) ), Sonny's BBQ, and a near trip to the ER when dh was driving a post with a post driver and it came up off the post smacked him in the head. UGH, blood was gushing everywhere. After we got it to stop bleeding, it doesn't seem so bad now. It's sad that we fought going to the ER, praying that we didn't make a mistake, because our stinking ER copay is $150! I DESPISE our insurance. Dh pays $259.88 every two weeks for insurance we are scared to use. How unfreakinreal is that? Anyways, he is fine. That is all that matters.
My kids go back to school this week. Yayee!!! Hopefully I will get my rear back in gear and get started back on Weight Watchers. I've been really pigging it up. I need to refocus and set some goals. I know it has been over a week since I've weighed. That is NOT good for me. That means I have been ignoring the inevitable. Yuck!
So, not to change the subject, but does any one here use Firefox? I had been using Advant browser, but for some reason (probably has to do with me being on dialup, which where I live, I have no other options at the moment), I can't get it to d/l right and I keep getting an error message. Anyway, I decided to give Firefox another try. Any add ons you can't live without? Any user tips? I know a lot of people are using it these days. I would love to get feedback.
Off to catch up reading other blogs. Have a good night!







1 comments:
I have been using FireFox for a long time now and love it. I like the tab option and the spell check, PDF somethingorother. I usually just go through the latest ones and see what looks interesting and like it would work for me.
Good luck getting back on track!
Post a Comment