Thursday, August 23, 2007
I walked 5 rounds today, instead of 4! That was 30 minutes of "hiking". Go me!
I went to Olive Garden again today. I ended up eating the Five Cheese Ziti, intending on my 3 yr old helping me with it, but she didn't want it. WHAT?!?! Pasta and cheese??? Are you kidding me??? Even after I convinced her to take a bite, she still kept saying, "I don't like it." Whatever! She didn't mind helping me eat my peanut butter toast and banana this a.m.! LOL I didn't have a problem finishing the ziti, but man, I did feel guilty. I did pass on the complimentary Andes mint they left for us. I guess that is good. It's all accounted for and I ended my day still in my calorie range, although, my point range was a little slack.
I guess dh and I will be taking the kids out to eat tomorrow night. I really don't want McD's. I will have to figure my points for several places so I have an idea. There is a Sweet Tomatoes there....hmmm, we'll see.
Here is my food journal for today:
Day 5 - 8/23/2007
Breakfast
Reduced fat pb toast - 100 calories (2 pts)
½ banana - 45 calories (1 pt)
Total – 145 calories (3 pts)
Lunch
Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al forno – 762 calories (17 pts)
Olive Garden breadstick (plain) – 140 calories (3 pts)
Olive Garden salad, no cheese, light dressing* – 100 calories (2 pts)
*I looked up Olive Garden salad at The Daily Plate, 201 calories, but the “said” ingredients are iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, onions, shredded carrots, peppers, black olives and cheese. We didn’t get cheese on it, so I figured that was what they figured most of those calories for. The light dressing is only 35 calories. So anyway, a total guesstimate, but I’m going with it.
Total – 1,002 calories (22 pts)
Snack
Frozen grapes – 115 calories (1 pt)
Total – 115 calories (1 pt)
Supper
Tuna salad sandwich - 165 calories (3 pts)
Fat free Lays chips – 120 calories (1 pt)
Total – 285 calories (4 pts)
Grand Total – 1,547 calories (30 pts)
Exercise – walked – 30 minutes







1 comments:
Congrats on the hike! Your day really wasn't that bad considering the ziti and Olive Garden, great job!
Post a Comment