Saturday, August 25, 2007
Wow! I'll be glad when everyone goes back to work/school this next week. It's so hard to spend any time on the computer (to amount to anything). This is the part where I whine about not having DSL and like being the only person and the whole wide world on dial-up (not by choice I tell ya!) Anyway, since this is supposed to be a weight loss blog....
I have been doing awesome on program. I'm just so excited for each day. I love this feeling. One week ago today, I was at the grocery store and buying junk to pig out on so I could eat all the food I could before I rejoined WW'ers by the following Wednesday. Well, I had a friend challenge me to get back on track and join a Bootcamp with her and a few others on Sunday. At first it was hard, I won't lie, but I tell you. I'm so glad I committed. I want to get out of the 200's! I'm tired of not being able to enjoy shopping for clothes. I want a new beginning and frankly, I'm the only one that can do that. No one else can do it for me. Thanks Tonda!
So, I need to wrap this up tonight. I need to get some sleep and I may try to work in a few sit ups, crunches, etc. before I head to bed. So, I leave you with my food journal. I will be back tomorrow to update my 1st weeks weigh in.
BootCamp Food Journal
Day 7 - 8/25/2007
Breakfast
Ham and cheese omelet - 195 calories (5 pts)
Orange juice smoothie - 160 calories (3 pts)
Total – 355 calories (8 pts)
Lunch
Lean Cuisine Southwest Chicken Panini – 280 calories (6 pts)
Pringles fat free chips – 70 calories (1 pt)
Peach – 50 calories (1 pt)
Total – 400 calories (8 pts)
Snack
Total – 0 calories (0 pts)
Supper
1 cup pinto beans – 235 calories (4 pts)
½ mixed greens (can) – 45 calories (1 pt)
½ c instant potatoes – 120 calories (2 pts)
biscuit – 200 calories (5 pts)
mac and cheese, made w/ light butter and skim milk – 150 calories (3 pts)
¼ onion – 10 calories (0 pts)
Total – 760 calories (15 pts)
Grand Total – 1,515 calories (31 pts)
Exercise – None







0 comments:
Post a Comment