Monday, August 20, 2007
I had a decent day today. Although, I had a major detox day. I felt terrible. I didn't sleep well last night. Then my head started hurting, then I was feeling all achy and all I wanted to do was sleep. I'm feeling much better tonight and I'm getting ready to head to bed.
I didn't get any exercise in today. I planned to do it this evening (walk), but I should have known it would be hectic with the kids doing homework, and having to cook supper. I will plan to go walking tomorrow a.m. right after I get the boys on the bus.
Dh sent me to town tonight for a few things and while I was out, I got some "healthy" groceries. Yayee.
Day 2 - 8/20/2007
Breakfast
1 serving (1 cup) Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters – 170 calories (3 pts)
1 cup 2% milk – 130 calories (3 pts)
Total – 300 calories (6 pts)
LunchHealthy Choice chicken and rice soup – 220 calories (3 pts)
10 saltines – 120 calories (2 pts)
Light laughing cow cheese wedge – 35 calories (1 pt)
Total – 375 calories (6 pts)
Snack
Supper
Whole wheat spaghetti - 180 calories (3 pts)
½ cup spaghetti sauce w/ ground beef and sweet sausage – 395 calories (10 pts)
green peas – 110 calories (1 pt)
reduced fat parmesan cheese – 20 calories (1 pt)
Total – 705 calories (15 pts)
Grand Total – 1380 calories (27 pts)
Exercise – None, again, I didn’t make time.







1 comments:
Rock on! After day one is just gets easier! Way to go!
Post a Comment