Friday, August 24, 2007
It is way past my bed time, but I know I won't sleep well until I post my food journal for the day. I did well. I ended up taking the kids to Chick Fil A, dh got in late. I made good choices because I planned. I had several things I wanted to talk about, but seriously, my eyes are so close to shutting. I'll have to catch up better tomorrow. I'll end with my journal.
Day 6 - 8/24/2007
Breakfast
Fiber 1 raisin bran cluster cereal, ½ c skim milk – 220 calories (3 pts)
Lunch
Broaster chicken breast (removed skin, calories based on with skin)- 315 calories (7 pts)
Pinto beans w/ ham (1/2 c) – 170 calories (3 pts)
Cantaloupe 2 wedges – 48 calories (1 pt)
½ dinner roll – 42 calories (1 pt)
Total – 575 calories (12 pts)
Snack
½ tuna salad sandwich – 105 calories (2 pts)
Total – 105 calories (2 pts)
Supper
Chick Fil A chargrilled chicken sandwich deluxe – 290 calories (5 pts)
Small waffle fries -280 calories (6 pts)
Small ice dream cone – 160 calories (4 pts)
1 chicken nugget – 35 calories (1 pt)
Bbq sauce – 50 calories (1 pt)
Total – 815 calories (17 pts)
Grand Total – 1,715calories (34 pts)
Exercise – walked – 30 minutes







1 comments:
You did a wonderful job with eating today.Is the hill getting any easier now after almost a week?
Post a Comment