Asparagus

Monday, November 12, 2007


Oh my goodness!!! I've just recently fell in love with this vegetable. I know as a kid, there would be no way that my parents would have gotten me to try it. I have to share this recipe. It may be common knowledge for regular "asparagus eaters", but seriously, if you have never tried this, or not tried it this way, TRY IT!

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a tin foil lined cookie sheet with butter flavored cooking spray. Wash and dry asparagus, snapping ends off. Place on cookie sheet. Spray asparagus with butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle asparagus with sea salt and garlic powder. Bake until slightly "crispy". Enjoy.

SO YUMMY!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That sounds so good.I usually just steam mine and spray a bit of I cant believe its not butter spray and eat it but I will try it your way next.I am so glad you are doing so well.

Angie

Amanda said...

I've never tried it with the garlic powder, but I always do the sea salt...delicious!!!! Me and DH both love it this way!

Honi said...

that sound good.. I usually saute it with a little olive oil and a little greek seasoning or garlic salt.. just depends..