Friday, November 16, 2007
Molly was hit and killed by a car yesterday while we were away. I've been crying off and on since we found her yesterday evening. It makes it worse that dh was at work. He had to be the one to tell the kids because I couldn't do it. I was a mess last night.
Dh says he'll build a pen over the Thanksgiving holiday so we will be prepared when we get another pup. I don't want another pup. I want a Molly. :(







3 comments:
I am sooooo sooooo very sorry!!! I feel for you so bad right now. My thoughts are with you at this hard time!! HUGS!!!!
Kendra I am so sorry.My thoughts are with you.Wish I could run over and give you a big hug but that is hard since I wam in washington state hehe
Angie
Awww... I am SO sorry to hear about your dog! I've never had a pet... so I can only imagine how you feel. Hang in there!
Post a Comment