Smokie Mountains and Eyebrows???

Friday, November 9, 2007

Dh, myself, and the kiddos went to the Smokies a couple of weeks ago. We only went for a few days, but it was so nice to get away. We didn't have much of an agenda, and we mostly car toured for three days, which is always tough on the kids, but it was so nice just being together. I took this shot at one of the scenic stop offs. It was just GORGEOUS.

Got my eyebrows waxed today. Makes me feel so pretty. Not sure why. Hurts like heck when they are being done. I didn't scream, too loud. lol This is only my third time ever getting them done. I want to get my hair professionally colored soon. It really stinks getting old. I wish I knew what I know now back when I was 18. I think my life would be SO different.
I'm super excited for my BFF IRL. She got accepted into the nursing program!!!! I'm so proud of her. I want to go back to school myself. I started to go, got accepted for a Pell Grant, and signed up for classes when I got pregnant with dd back in '03. I was SO sick, I cancelled all my classes. Ahh, well......

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a gorgeous picture!! I love shots like that.