Saturday, November 17, 2007
I got Kenna today. I find myself comparing her to Molly. She is a sweetie too. I just wish we had more daytime after I got her home to run around outside with her. We gave her a bath and put some flea medicine on her. She is now outside on a 15 ft leash. She is not happy about the leash, nor am I, but she would definitely be the type to run away if she got half the chance. Molly was a little bit more dependent, where Kenna has a mind of her own. When I went to feed the goats, she followed me down there and was sticking her head through their pen. lol I can't wait to actually put her in there and she how she does around them. She loves to play too!!!
So, be looking for more pictures soon!!! For now, if you want to see a picture, look at the picture in the bottom of yesterday's post.
On the diet front.....not doing too good. I got off track last week for some reason, then Molly was killed, and I used that for an excuse. I know what I need to do. It's just doing it that is my problem.
I feel a headache coming on. Gonna surf a little, then chill out. TTFN







0 comments:
Post a Comment