Ack

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weighed today. Blah. It was up slightly, but for no reason!!! Started the day off well. Ended it with pizza and tacos. Yeah, total addict. Got pizza, mostly for the kids, for supper, but I did get into it. Had to take BIL to work tonight, so I stopped off at Taco Bell. Now I have a reason for the scale to go up.

It rained horribly on my way home. So bad, at one point, I was on the wrong side of the road. Do you think I pulled over? Nope, I drove 16 miles home with my flashers on doing 35 to 40 mph. I just wanted out of my car.

Tomorrow I go on a field trip with youngest son. A Science Museum and McD's is part of the field trip. Oh joy. I hope the weather is better.

1 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I hope you're enjoying the field trip today! :)