Sunday, November 18, 2007

I need to be getting ready (and everyone else ready) for church. I took Kenna off the leash this a.m. to play with her a bit and I got a mini photo shoot in. Just wanted to share another picture of the sweet little girl.

I need to be getting ready (and everyone else ready) for church. I took Kenna off the leash this a.m. to play with her a bit and I got a mini photo shoot in. Just wanted to share another picture of the sweet little girl.
Posted by Kendra at 7:50 AM
3 comments:
She is just precious!!! Here's hoping she has many YEARS with your family to love her!
Awww... Kenna is absolutely adorable!
Kennais beautiful.Has PW started on the home for the new puppy?I understand about falling offthe wagon butI know you can get back on.This time of year is really hard for me butI will keep trying no matter what.
Angie
Post a Comment