Sunday, November 11, 2007
Well, I've had two days successfully back on track and I'm already feeling better emotionally. I'm counting points, but trying to do more Core foods than junky processed stuff. I am usually a daily weigher, but I'm going to try not to do it so often. I know I won't wait a week, but I'm trying to focus more on food and the quality.
Meet our new Puppy, Molly. We got her at a Flea Market yesterday. She was a freebie. I've been on this kick to get a puppy for a few months now. Not sure why. We just happened to be a the right place at the right time. Although, I've been obsessed with getting a Yorkshire Terrier. I have three kids though and I can't see paying $500 plus for a dog (and I have nothing against others who do and I guess if I really wanted one, I would get one, lol).
I'm anxious to see how big Molly will get. We were told the momma dog is just medium sized. They think she bred with a chocolate lab. Molly looked a little different than her brother and sisters. Well, one brother was black and tan, where Molly is brown and tan. The others were fuzzy and white and beige. She is a sweet little thing.
So, I haven't went private yet, but I will be soon. Thanks to everyone that has "signed" up. Makes me feel special!!!







3 comments:
OMG she is adorable! I just want to hug her and kiss her and carry her around! Makes me miss when my doggie was still new but he's only 18lbs so he's still fairly small.
Molly's eyes are so pretty too!
Congrats on 2 successful days back! I hope there are many more.
I hope you have me down on that reader list.
Isn't she just adorable!!! I love dogs and have one, but would love to have 2 or maybe even 3. The the husband is content with the 1. LOL!!
Congrats on 2 days back OP! That's awesome!!!! Keep it up...I know you can do this!
I should be on your reader list. Hope I am! :)
Kendra grats on the 2 days back to eating good.Just rember take it one day at a time.I am so proud of you(actually jumping up and down).I know you can loose the weight.Please add me in if you decide to go private.Your new baby Molly is so cute.How are the kids doing with her. I am going to set up a blog so I can help keep myself accountable and I may ask you for help since I am not good at this kind of things.You have been on my mind.
Hugs
Angie
Post a Comment