Thursday, February 28, 2008
Well, deservingly, I was up 1.4 lbs. I still haven't recovered yet, but I did start yesterday in the right direction, until lunch. I had to take Kenna to the vet yesterday (she will be there until tomorrow. she is being spade). So, when I got home, I was starving and immediately went for the quickest easiest food (leftover pizza). I haven't dreaded weigh-in in a long time. Secretly, I was hoping my body would just overlook the last couple of days.
Some things that I'm learning......
1) The meds alone will NOT work on their own. I have to eat right. They are not magic pills like I was hoping.
2) When I eat the wrong things, the meds since to make me feel worse. In the last couple of days my stomach has been crampy and I have felt slightly nauseous.
3) The meds make me gassy. VERY gassy. When I started eating bad foods the gas had the smell of rotting eggs. Oh, and belching....same thing, rotten eggs. GROSS!
I'm really craving Mexican food. I know if I go, I need to make the right choices (no rice, few to no chips). I'm not sure if I will be able to go today or not. I just know I need to get back on track. I hate this feeling and I don't want to get in a funk.
Yesterday, me and the kids tackled the living room. My living room is CLUTTER free!!! No kids toys in there and seriously, it looks 110% better. It makes me feel good. Today, I need to work on another room of my choice. I just haven't decided which one to do yet. I have several bags to haul off to Goodwill. I may do that first to get them out of my way. Who knows. I'm so sick of clutter!
Ok, the boys are up, but I don't really hear them getting ready. I need to go get them focused. I'll leave you with my menu from yesterday, although, it isn't pretty....til next time....
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Breakfast
Oatmeal (3)
½ banana (1)
1 c skim milk (2)
Lunch
3 slices of pepperoni pizza
garlic butter sauce
few cheetos
handful cashews
Supper
Grilled cheese w/ 2 slices Colby Jack, turkey, and real butter
More cheetos
Snack
100 calorie pack chips ahoy
reduced fat vanilla wafers
coffee w/ sugar and flavored creamer







6 comments:
That little gain was probably caused by water retention due to the salty foods. Don't let it get you down! Keep on keeping on, and I bet it... plus more... will be gone next week!
Congrats on cleaning up the living room. I like my house to be neat and tidy, too. It just makes me feel better!
Have a great day! :)
Followed your link over from Lisa's blog and just wanted to say hello! Congrats on clutter free living room!!
Have a great week!
*huggles*
=0)
I'm sorry I haven't been by before now...I hope you are doing ok...I know how the negative scale can throw you off...I hope you've gotten back at it. It's not like you to go so long without a post.
I'll be back later to check in :)
Hey girl...just checking in on you again...my site is down right now...the place I host with didn't tell me it was due for renewal and it's expired, so I'm working on getting it fixed...hope you're doing ok!!! I miss hearing from you!
Hi K .... just wishing you a Happy Birthday for today (((hugs)))
Thanks for updating me on what is going on with you! Believe me, my diet and my site aren't getting all the attention either one needs right now either. It's so hard just to muster the motivation. I'm with you there. Keep me posted on anything new...I miss hearing from you and reading posts!
Post a Comment