Sunday, February 17, 2008
Wow! It only took me a week to finally get that recipe up. Ooops.
I'm doing well. I know I keep saying that every time I blog, but seriously, no food issues. I love it. I did over indulge a tad at the baby shower, but I guesstimated high and I ate low points for breakfast and lunch (the shower was at 4). So, everything I had at the shower was actually my supper. I didn't eat any cake, but I did manage to scarf down about 15 (maybe less) peanut M&M's. I'm back on track 100% today. I love being in control! I upped the Glucophage 500 mg per doctor's orders this past Thursday. So far, so good. No bad side effects, well, except it does make me quite a bit more gassier than normal ::blush::.
Gonna post my food journal for the past few days then off to finish laundry and rest before church starts. My mom is keeping the kids over night since they are out of school tomorrow (and of course grandmommy until Wednesday). Just me and the hubby tonight. :) Ta Ta for now.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Breakfast
Grits (2)
Egg (2)
3 slices bacon (3)
1 cup 2% milk (2)
Lunch
Sweet potato w/ cinnamon and little butter (5)
Salad w/ light ranch, cheese (4)
Roasted peanuts (5)
Supper
Chicken breast (6)
Green beans (1)
Snack
Friday, February 15, 2008
Breakfast
Fiber One raisin bran cluster (3)
½ c 2% milk (2)
Lunch
Tuna salad on honey wheatberry bread (7)
Baked sour cream and cheddar chips (2)
Grapes (1)
Supper
Cabbage soup (6)
2 slices light cornbread (4)
Snack
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Breakfast
Orange (1)
Grits w/ light butter (3)
Lunch
Tuna salad (3)
Supper
(baby shower – I’m sure I overestimated, but I really feel like I did well, considering)
cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes (0)
ranch dip (1)
macaroni salad (5)
punch (6)
peanut M&M’s (5)
chicken salad croissant (8)
broccoli salad (3)
chinese slaw (4)
4 ham and cream cheese roll ups (3)
honey roasted peanuts (2)
Snack







1 comments:
I promise you I will write...VERY soon...haha...I'm sorry it's been so long, but I posted an update on some stuff today...
Post a Comment