Hot and on track

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm having a hard time posting here daily, but mostly for lack of "subject". I'm doing well on plan, of course, this is just the first real week back on track. Things are definitely looking up for me. I didn't ever call my GYN about my official dx. I didn't want to bother her and since I will be seeing her in two months, I figured I would wait and ask then. Right now, I would just like to get 20 lbs off, give or take, by the time I see her again. I'm doing decent on my water, excellent on my diet.....it's the exercise I'm not doing. EEEKS. It isn't all bad. I'm not laying around or anything like that. In fact, today I spent most of the day out in the goat pen trying to get the two new goats use to us. I'm taking well to the Glucophage. The Zoloft is now in my system so things are looking brighter for me. Yeah. Things are good now. I feel more in control. Good times. I am finding myself leaning towards carby foods once again. Not in excess, but enough that I'm scared I will cause a trigger. So. I really need to get a grip on things. I am no where near my point range, but I'm not starving either and I'm just listening to my body. There are times that I'm not hungry and I start thinking about food, those are the toughest times. Anyway, I'm just going to post my Sunday through today's food journal and head to bed. We are due for some stormy weather and it is HOT here tonight. I don't sleep well in heat. I'd rather be cold and able to cover up than be hot and have to hang out of the covers all night. lol I REFUSE to turn the air on in February though!!!

Sunday, February 03, 2008
Breakfast
Fiber One raisin bran (4)
½ c 2% milk (2)

Lunch
Grilled chicken salad w/ LDR (10)
Fruit salad (2)

Supper
Tenderloin (3)
Okra and tomatoes (1)
½ c pinto beans (2)

Snack

Monday, February 04, 2008
Breakfast
Egg (2)
Grits (2)
1 c 2% milk (3)

Lunch
Grilled turkey and cheese sandwich (4)
Baked chips (3)
Pickle (0)

Supper
Bbq pork loin ribs (5)
Corn on the cob (2)
Green beans w/ EVOO (1)
Tomatoes and cucumbers in LDR house Italian (1)

Snack

Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Breakfast
Fiber One raisin cluster cereal w/ ½ c 2% milk (5)

Lunch
Pinto beans (2)
Green beans w/ evoo (1)
Onion (0)
Tomato and cucumber slices in LDR house Italian (1)

Supper
Turkey veggie chili (5)
10 saltines (2)
Light laughing cow cheese (1)

Snack
½ pack honey wheat pretzel twists (2)
light string cheese (1)
fruit salad (1)
baked chips (2)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had the air on last night. i can't believe it's warm enough for that in february!