Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I don't know what it is going to take to get me back on track. I've been avoiding my scale and my meetings. I want to be a healthy weight, but I don't want to work for it. WAH! WAH! WAH! How many times will I cry this in my blog. I need to decide if I am going to continue going to WW'ers or not. I haven't been to a meeting in three weeks, partly due to myself, but last week they were closed on the 4th. I don't want to go tomorrow. I have been paying the $39.95 a month and not attending the meetings. Money I could use right now. Gas prices are so high and the closest meeting is 30 minutes one way. It stinks. I would quit without a doubt, but my aunt usually rides with me (she doesn't contribute to the gas either). I don't know. ARRGH!!!
I may just need to wait until the kids go back to school too. It is much harder with them at home. When they first got out, I was willing and able to make it work. Now, not so much. I'm tired of trying. Working out a schedule, etc.
The one thing I keep holding on to is the fact that I don't want to gain what I lost. I've already did enough damage. I can talk all big that I'm gonna get back on track and then something comes up and I'm ready to cave. I even deleted my last blog that was full of "I'm doing it today" because before lunch came, I'd already blown it. I wish I knew why it was so hard for me. I hate that I am so obessed with food. HELP!








1 comments:
Don't give up! You can totally do this. Would WW on line help you? Do the meetings really help you? If they do then you have to go, especially if you are paying but if you don't think you get anything out of them then don't go and pay the lower on-line fee. Try not to be so hard on yourself either. A positive attitude will make a big difference. Just keep telling yourself that you CAN and WILL do this!
Good luck!
Post a Comment