I can only say, I'm here???

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm still not back on track today. I know I need to be. But, BLAH! My oldest son turned 10 today. My baby boy (middle child) turns 7 tomorrow. I see a buttercream frosted cake in my future. Ahh...

We got baby African Pygmy goats a couple of weeks ago. A boy (we had fixed) and a girl. They are half siblings. We named them Ellie May and Jethro. Our project around the house is building a pen for them (right now they are staying in a dog kennel (fence thing). We are getting a miniature donkey in September. Yes, we are starting a miniature farm. lol

So, I guess I will get off here. My DVR is acting up. Looks like I won't be watching my SOAPS from yesterday. (sigh) I hear rumbling outside. We have been getting showers in the afternoon the past couple of days. MUCH NEEDED RAIN. We are in a real bad drought and all of my plants look pitiful. TTFN!!!

1 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Just wanted to say hi! I'm also from the Weight Watchen community. Your goats are too cute for words!