Thursday, December 23, 2010
I can't believe it is almost here. How exciting.
This has been a very nice week with the kids on break. Although, I took J and K for their flu shot Monday and K has been sick ever since midnight Monday night. I think the last time she got the flu shot she got sick. I'm not sure we will be doing that again. The peds office said it was most likely coincidental, but I'm almost positive she was sick the year before when we did the flu shot.
I still need to wrap presents. I despise wrapping. I wrapped the majority. I think dh can wrap the Santa gifts. :D Some years Santa wraps, some years he doesn't. I prefer wrapping them because it makes Christmas morning last longer. Plus, I have nosey kids that get up way too early and like to snoop through the gifts before we wake up. lol
My desktop crashed. I have been using the kids laptops while they are on break. Blah. I make too many typo errors with it. I'm constantly hitting the keyboard mouse pad and make the cursor jump. Not to mention that strained position I'm in because I prefer to sit in my bed with the laptop, instead using the table. I would love to save for a Mac, but if I go that route, I will be without a desktop longer. My camera software was loaded on my desktop. I don't want to add pictures to the kids school computers and bog them down. Oh well.
I hope you all have a blessed and Merry Christmas!







0 comments:
Post a Comment