8:30 – Breakfast – Canadian bacon, mushroom, mozzarella omelet. 1 slice of DFWW toast.Water (eh, ok)
~ ½ cup egg beaters, pour in Pam sprayed skillet.Flip when egg cooks on one side.On half omelet add Canadian bacon, mushrooms, and up to 50 calories of Mozzarella cheese.Flip empty side over on veggie side, turn skillet off and cover until cheese melts, mushrooms get tender.
9:35 – Took whole food vitamin, 500 mg of Glucophage, and 100 mg of Wellbutrin.
1:15 – Barely 4 ozs of tuna with 50 calories of light mayo, celery sticks, dill pickles, 1 slice of DFWW. Water (yuck! This meal got old before I finished!)
4:07 – handful of almonds….dang…not sure if I’m hungry or doing it because my headhurts.Maybe I should take some naproxen sodium?
4:19 – finished almonds (dang….those were ate way too fast)….fo’ really going to take headache meds and lay down for a bit.
6:41 – Major headache this afternoon.All I want to do is close my eyes and sleep.Making myself get up and cook supper.
7:24 – 4 ozs chicken strips, stir fry veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, carrots) Water. Mm’mm supper was much better….headache is easing…..hoping that was my detox headache??? Is it too soon?
7:54 – Took meds, glucophage and wellbutrin
Oh man…any other day I wouldn’t have trouble going to bed at 10:30…tonight, with my headache…I want to crash now. UGH
OOops, fell asleep between 9 and 10, and now it is after 11 and I’m wide awake….NICE.I am craving something to eat…just have the munchies and I kind of feel a rumbly in my tumbly….but I’m going to just go to bed instead. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment