Hope to put a real post up soon. Feeling awesome after 3 days on program. I have to say, I was getting a real bad case of acid reflux before I started this, and it just dawned on me today that I've had ZERO since starting Thrive.
9/24/09
8:00 – Woke up
9:00 - grilled turkey and light provolone water
9:15 – Meds and whole food vitamin taken
1:30 – 1 ½ cups pintos mashed (like refried beans) on 2 Xfiber tortilla with a total of 50 or less Rotel tomatoes (lime and cilantro version) and light mozzarella cheese. YUM! Water
4:52– Still full from lunch.Planning to eat around 5:30 or 6:00.
6:00 - 5 ozs turkey breast, green beans water, some Crystal light Green tee w/ lemon (yuck)Turkey and green beans were good, just felt like I had to choke my turkey down….I needed cranberry sauce.
7:50– Meds taken.
8:33 – Oh Yeah! Protein snack bar chocolate almond fudge. Very Good!
12:40 - Headed to bed? Actually, fell asleep and woke up and now I'm headed back to bed. My sleeping habits are TERRIBLE lately.
1 comments:
Looking great, Kendra!! You are NOW in EFB!!!!!!!! That fat is burning off of you now, no doubt!
I'm so glad you decided to join Thrive again! It has made such a huge difference in my life and I hope that it does the same to you, my friend!
I'm here for you, 100%, 24/7, you know that!
Post a Comment