Thursday, August 20, 2009
I had real Coke today. Here's how it went down. I had lots of errands to run today. Had to get the oil changed in the van, buy a new CD drive for my pc, and get a few groceries to tide the gang over until i-get-back-from-my super-dee-duper-loooooooooong-all-girls-weekend-this-weekend! WOOHOO!!! Instead of September, it is happening this weekend. All last minute, but I'm ok, and it's really a long story that I don't wish to repeat, even if this would be the only written form.
Ok, back to my original topic. I took the kids to Burger King. Ordered the #1 combo, Whopper combo. Now, mind you, I had already checked the drink machine out......No Coke Zero...dang it! No Diet Dr. Pepper...dang it! All they stinkin' had was Diet Coke. Diet "freakin" Coke! What is up with that? EVERYONE has DDP these days, and a lot of them are getting CZ. I personally think it is discrimination. There is no logic in only offering one version of diet soda. Needless to day, I succumbed to syrupy goodness. I even got a refill (shock), but, for the record, I didn't finish the 2nd one, and I threw my cup away as I left. The diet devil came to me a couple of times this evening and tried to get me to drink sweet tea, or even open up the 2L Coke in the pantry that I had bought prior to "the challenge". I didn't though. I filled my cup with ice and watered it down. Most refreshing.
So, there is my confession. And, since I am going on my retreat early, that means I can get started back on my diet sooner than planned. Nevertheless, I will have my White Trash (white chocolate, cheerio/rice cereal, pretzel, cashew mixture) and peanut butter cornflake balls in toe, while I proceed to gain 20 lbs in 4 days before I start my diet. Oh whatever...don't judge. ;)
Some non-related diet info. I installed my own CD drive today....all by myself. Yayee me! I'm so thrilled. I won't mention that upon my google search on how to install it this a.m. that they mentioned it was one of the easiest parts to install if you had to install something. Just great! I mentioned it anyway.
Happy Dieting!







1 comments:
We all have our slip ups. Have so much fun on your girls retreat!
Post a Comment