Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I'm back from my FABULOUS mini getaway. Panama City Beach could not have been a more beautiful place to be this past Sunday/Monday. Me and my bff had lots of laughs, while our husbands were at home playing our role as mommy. I do have pictures, but I have been too lazy to upload them to the computer. PLUS, it is only beach scenes because neither one of us like our picture to be taken....although I did sneak one or two of her. lol We ate the whole time we were gone and talked about dieting on the way home. Of which I have yet to start. Even bought groceries today....didn't buy my Thrive approved stuff. I have to regroup and get my eggs all in a basket. I just wanted to check in with my "1" reader *Hello Plump Prepster* and let her know that I'm back....just gotta work on the whole "let's get this thing started" attitude.
If some of my older readers are still around since my absence, feel free to send a shout out. :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment