From dogs to diets...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

First off, I want to say thank you for any kind prayers you might have said for Bella. I got a phone call a little after 4 pm today. A neighbor down the road said that she had her. She brought her to me immediately after we got off the phone. I'm so thrilled. I was so worried that the coyotes might have gotten her. There have been so many around here lately. I thought she was gone forever. She didn't have her pink sweater on anymore, but she did have her collar. The kids were just on cloud nine!

I am the worlds worst on puppy rebound. After we lost Bella, and I was sure she was gone forever, I found another puppy in the Kijiji classifieds. Last Saturday we went and picked up our newest member of our family. A little Yorkie named Maximus. He is a sweetie. Dh is hooked, lined, and sunk. He does not care for furry animals in the house, but he is hooked on this lil bit. Just look at his face! He is just the cutest lil booger.

I started my new diet plan this past Tuesday. Monday was my first day, but it was just receiving the handbook, weighing and measuring, and paying. It is kind of strict this week and next week. It is basically teaching you how to eat foods in the right combinations so that your body metabolizes it better. I'm anxious to learn more about it. I do have to admit, I'm kind of bored with the limited variety right now. There is more food to come though, so I am just patiently waiting. My starting weight was 318 lbs. I will post my measurements, before and after, after the 7 weeks.

Well, I'm headed to bed. It won't be long and I will have to carry the puppy out. Till next time!

1 comments:

Cady said...

i'm glad you found your dog! good luck with the new diet!