Anyone Seen My Pants?!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LOL, dh bought this t-shirt for Maximus. He is so goofy.

My weigh in last night went surprisingly well. I was down 4 lbs. Not sure how that happened, unless I was just retaining a whole lotta water the week before when I gained my 11 lbs back. . I love the class, I love the encouragement, and I am still adjusting.

On a sad note, Bella the Boston Terrier needs surgery for an inguinal hernia. I will be calling in a few to set up the date and time. My vet, (who is our neighbor) came by this a.m. to pick Bella up for another issue, found it when she was inspecting her. Yesterday the boys found blood all over the laundry room. So, when I finally contacted my vet, and she had me check other things, the bleeding had already stopped, so we decided that she would be good until the a.m. Well, turns out one of her nipples were cut. The boys had taken her out to potty, and that is the only thing I can think of that could have caused it, although, they deny that it happened then. So, she decided that that part, she is ok, but we do need to set up surgery. So, please say a little prayer for her. She is such a sweetie.

I have to clean this house. It is such a mess and it is driving me insane. It is overwhelming. Dh wants to invite his family over for Thanksgiving Day (our house is bigger than theirs). Plus, I need to get things in order for our Christmas tree. We always go the Saturday after Thanksgiving and get a tree. I am one of those weirdos that does the day after Thanksgiving shopping. Me and my best friend are going, just us with no kids. WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments:

JC said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Sending get well soon wishing to your pet.

Shrunk said...

Haha, he is too darn cute for his own good.