Hello, again!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miss me much? lol Ahh, well, I have never been much of a blogger. I do like to read though and I have been trying to find and catch up with my daily reads from Roni's Weightwatchen blog community. So, in the spirit and hope of rebirth, I thought I would give it "a go" again.

I've been terrible on program. For three weeks, I 've not counted a single point. I've been eating and drinking (real cokes) like nobody's business. And on top of this, I've gained nearly 10lbs in two weeks. (I didn't attend my meeting today and I haven't been on my home scale for a week now) Not something I am proud of. I know I need to get a grip, but right now, I'm just not feeling it. Maybe if I get back on track here, get back in the heart of the blogging community, something will click. I know ultimately, I will have to make the decision. Why can't I just be naturally skinny???

So, here goes..........

1 comments:

Colette said...

Welcome back ...good to see you here. Remember today is a new day so....kick some AZZ!!